Are you looking for any of the below services, or maybe a combination of more than one? I’d love to hear from you! Below are some of my favorite ways to help brands and businesses grow.
Recipe Development: This is how it all started! Me in the kitchen experimenting with ingredients, and turning out absolutely delicious and beautiful creations to share with others. It’s what I love to do most! Let me help your brand shine through a tasty creation!
Sponsored Content: I would love to showcase your brand on my website and social media outlets if it’s something I genuinely love and would use myself in my kitchen or everyday life. Here are a few ways we can make your brand known:
- Social Media Posts (Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest)
- Blog Posts
- Recipe Development
- Photography – Product Placement
Food and Beverage Photography: From beautifully styled food photos to the simplicity of product photo shoots, I can do it all in the comfort of my home OR your business. Natural light is best, and I’ve got the perfect spot! If you’re looking for a collection of photos to use on your website, social media, or a marketing campaign, reach out below and I’d love to assist in your photography needs.
Social Media Management: Not sure where to begin with all this social media marketing? Let me help you get started, or allow me to show your brand vision through your social channels for you!
Travel & Tourism: if I’m not in the kitchen whipping up something delicious, my husband and I are trying out as many new restaurant joints as possible! Dining out is where a TON of my kitchen creation inspiration comes from. Traveling to new and old places is where I’ve experienced some of the best times in my life. The social media world has really changed marketing for travel and tourism. If you’re looking to promote your restaurant, tour, hotel, or other travel experiences, reach out below!
Other: Have other collaboration ideas? Contact me below, let’s chat!
- BuzzFeed, “16 Pro Chefs Share Restaurant Level Cooking Tricks You Can Use at Home”
- Well+Good, “9 Easy Freeze & Reheat Meals for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner”
- Fourpost Magazine, “Our Favorite Fall Recipes from Minnesota Foodies”
- 2019 Top 5 Finalist for Twin Cities Collective “Best Recipe Developer/Food Blogger”
- Girls on Food Blog, “#girlsonfood Insta-Interview with @waystomyheart”
- Pairs Well With, “White Wine Risotto with Peas and Asparagus”
- Pairs Well With, “Lambrusco: Italy’s Underrated Sparking Gem”
- Featured Recipe Content, Cooks’ Emporium
- My Meals are on Wheels, “Roasted Butternut Squash Soup”
Brands I’ve Worked With: